My Furry Valentine Cat Show
February 9th & 10th, 2013 - www.evergreencatfanciers.org
Cool Cats collect for competition
Cat Lovers of the world unite at Ferndale Washington. These cats are not just judged for their beauty. The judges take into account their attitude and direction from the owner. At the show I went to there was an International Cat Agility Tournament. Who says you can't teach an old cat new tricks. I also learned that not all cats have fur and wrinkles are considered cute. Maybe there is hope for me yet.
The owners have competition decorating the cat cages. Don't make the same mistake I did by asking who won the "Cat House" competition. If you "Like Cats" and 37% of the American homes do, this show is for you.
Time: 10 am to 5 pm
Location: Ferndale Events Center, 5715 Barrett Rd Ferndale, WA 98248
General admission: $6
Seniors (61 or over): $4
Children ages 6-14: $4
Kids 5 and under are free!
Family of 4 (or more) - $16
Did you know:
* There are some 100 different breeds of cats.
* The oldest known cat lived to age 34.
* "No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens." - Abe Lincoln
* On average, a cat will sleep for 16 hours a day.
* A cat's sense of smell is 14 times greater than a human's.
This is a Randall Tomaras website. All web design, copy, and photographs copyright Randall Tomaras 2012